500 g plain flour (I use gluten free)
100 g of margarine, dairy-free (or butter)
2 large eggs
100 g icing sugar
100 g of honey
1 tablespoon of baking soda
3 tablespoons of gingerbread spice (ground mixed spice)
The recipe is Ma_niusia.
1.The melted butter.
2. Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ground mixed spice into a mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the melted butter. Stir in two eggs, until well combined.
4. Put the dought onto a floured surface and gently roll it out (not too thinly) with a rolling pin.
5. Cut out shapes, putting them onto a baking tray as you go. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes (preheat the oven to 180 st. C).
6. To make the icing and decorate your gingerbread cookies.
To Make Glace Icing
200 g the icing sugar
2-3 tbsp water or limon juice
Sift the icing sugar into a bowl, gradually beat in enough water to give a smooth icing, thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Use immediately.
Thank you for the recipe Ma_niusia.`