My kid love trains, if your kids love too,or just love crafts it's a great activity for theirs. they will have a lot of fun creating this toilet paper roll train.
What will we need?
- Toilet Paper Roll Tubes
- Craft Paint
- Hole Punch or Something to Make a Hole in the Cardboard Tube
- Hot Glue Gun
How to Make a Train
- Paint your cardboard tubes various bright colors. Cut shapes out of one of the tubes to create both the top of the engine and caboose.
- Cut as many wheels as you need.
- Punch small holes of each tube. These are your attachment points for the yarn. Next cut the yarn to length.
- Combine all carriages and start playing.
This train is made up of recycled materials, which makes it an inexpensive craft idea. In addition, my son loves doing this.