Halloween is a fun time for all, especially children, who get to dress up costume, eat yummy treats and carve pumpkins, but also the time when we use candles, which are sometimes the cause of the tragedy. Remember to be careful at this time. Sometimes just a moment of your inattention to cause the accident. How then to keep?
When I was born my first son in our home almost we're not using any candles, although I love the color of light and the shimmer. Of course, I bought once or twice candles and probably would happen more than once. However, my children are very busy and I'm afraid to have a cup of hot coffee when they are nearby. So I love the all kinds of safe light, which can replace the real candle. I know!!! it's not the same, but the most important is the safety of my children. Remember that! You decide whether your child will be safe or not.